About Me

My photo
I need to lose weight. 5 ft 3. [Just]

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gah, its bloody cold. Think of the caloriesss.

Day 2: How tall are you? Do you like your height?
I am 5 ft 3 (just) and I don't really like being this small. If i was taller I wouldn't be so frumpy and fat and huge and ugly coz I'd be stretched out and better and not as gross.
Urgh.
The only advantage is being 'cute' but I'd rather be beautiful than 'cute'.

Wii Fit was nice to me last night. I bought it for myself...to add to my collection of exercisey/fitnessy crap I've bought recently. It told me I am IDEAL! I am no longer overweight! I bet if i go on it now I will be though. Argh. BMI was like...24.75 or something lmao. So yeah.
Went to a shop today to find an outfit for my 18th birthday.
Found the most perfect gorgeous dress.
Shame I'm not perfect and gorgeous enough to deserve to wear it.
MUST LOSE WEIGHT.
MUST GET FACE TRANSPLANT.
AND LEG LIKE...STRETCHING.
or something.

No comments: