About Me

My photo
I need to lose weight. 5 ft 3. [Just]

Friday, January 28, 2011

:)

Day 4: Your greatest fears about weight loss.

Um. Reallyu its just that I'm losing weight and its fine but then I get all these massive cravings for cake and stuff and im scared that one day I'll give in and eat everything and will become huge again and will have done this to myself for nothing. and will just have to sart over again and drive myself crazy.
I hate food. I hate it hate it hate it but people are starting to notice. It was okay when I was losing just a little bit. now its 2 and a half stone in 2 months.
People are telling me to stop. to eat.
but i dont want to
not now.
not now ive seen how easy i can do it.
just stay away from food.
its evil



i bought a size 14 dress yesterday. i thought it would fit because im big.
but it didnt.
its too big.
way too big.
im getting mum to fix it for me
it was the only one left
and i wanted it so badly

No comments: