About Me

My photo
I need to lose weight. 5 ft 3. [Just]

Friday, February 11, 2011

stuck

Day 7: Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care?

Um my mum knows and shes like...okay about it but she doesnt really know the extents of it and the obsession. Its becoming a huge part of my life and Im loving it. I have control. Shes happy for me but I know shes jealous because shes not motivated enough to do it too. My dad knows im on a diet, or that i was at christmas. but he doesnt know the extents either.

YAY my jillian michaels dvd came today. Im having the urge to go on a midnight exercise sesh. am gonna do it. and then i'll do it again in the day tomorrow. tonight is just a tester. im totally up for doing it everyday for 30 days and potentially losing 10lbs. hell yes!
and i love jillian so much shes such an inspiration.

been eating not much, but badly these last few days.
shit gotta get back on track tomorrow.
no more boozy nights.
BAD me.

No comments: